Monday, November 22, 2010

Oven baked DUBAI

It's freaking 712am now in Sg! I'm still wide awake because I dont wanna get shock by phone calls. I'm considered safe by 12pm ;p (Aiya, not everyone of you know what I mean. Work hazzardddd)

Dubai is damn crazy hot! Not the hot-o-meter of sexiness but the weather! I can literally feel it right after my first step out of the airport. My face was like baking in the oven w/o the sun shinning on my face. Can imagine how the make up was eating into my OPEN pores man..

So we made a trip to Burj Al Arab..... the famous 6,7,8 STARS hotel...



NO, it's nothing near to what you just saw. That picture must be some artist impression. You know those they always show you at the show flat of how 'chio' the condo is and UNBLOCK by other HDB flats ....

Unfortunately enough, we were BLOCK by security. So near yet so far! So I tried to negotiate our way in with the China Intern. She agree on S$120 for the entry and a free cup of beverage! OMFG ;O

S$120 can let me open a bottle of alcohol at some sleazy club! Turned it down so we were left hanging around OUTSIDE Burj Al Arab...



Then, we took a long(actually very short but because of the weather!!) walk to the public beach to take even more miserable photos with that building. AGAIN, life time experience.. I thought I was going to faint anytime, I had no strength to even turn my head to talk t my friends. HAHA. Anyway, their bus stops have air-conditional. God-send.. god-send...... Air con........




If you ask me, would I go again? The answer is a CLEAR NO unless it's a invitation to STAY in Burj Al Arab. I will dress up sibei chio and enter the tight security and wave my hand in royalty style to that China Intern..

No comments: