Friday, November 19, 2010

Tokyo Sashimi Part 2

We took a train to Shinjuku(their IN street). Nothing felt like Jackie Chan's movie "Shinjuku Incident" Everything is in bright neon colours. My eyes were set on the word SALE only.





I shopped like crazy in their 100Yen shop. Exchange rate is 100Yen = 1.60Sgd. I bought alot of junk food. Too delicious to resist. Price was attractive too what! That's my friend lugging my shopping bags. HAHA



Then we just stop by randomly to have sushi. HOPING FOR GOOD SALMON SUSHI. BUT NO. THEY LOOK LIKE OTAH. Not those cat-prints salmon. Turn-off. Their wasabi super got kick. Just need abit of those in the sushi rice, you get choke on every bite.



I didn't give up. Went to their WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL PARADISE supermarket to get the sashimi. Wah big chunk of fish only $10, some more they cut up for you! Pack in plastic bags with ice pack. Service 10/10 (supermarket leh!)



The whole trip just consist of food and more food. Nothing else. My whole cargo is full of tibits I bought from 100Yen shop. By the way, the famous "White Colour Lover" cookies I bought cost me SGD$16 a box! TASTED SO-SO imho. As well as the SGD$16 "Tokyo Banana" cakes. -.-"


I'm gonna go rest my back and wait t go back SIN t watch HARRRYYY POTTERRRR! Alrighto, till next time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi you should work on your english if you want to write a travel blog. the grammatical and spelling errors are kind of a turn-off.

Mints Koh said...

Hahaha thanks, if you have not realize I alr say by my side bar that this blog is full or grammatical errors.

What to do? Eng is not as pro as you.... :(

Btw thanks for visiting on my 开们大吉 day! I roughly know who u are. Haha!

Anonymous said...

on the contrast i find it rather cool. you dont need good english to wow people! you just need good contents! way to go mintsy.

Mints Koh said...

Thanks for your encouraging comment! :) WILL BLOG MORE !

Anonymous said...

cool mintsy!