Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tokyo Sashimi Part 1

I'm currently in Dubai. Weather is not as hot as it was when I was here during August. Went out the whole day & I'm NOT even sweating. WOW. Surprisingly, spent alot in their Forever21 than when I was in Sans Francisco. Ohh the irony..

Just got back from Tokyo, Haneda. Food IS(means still ongoing, no past tense) FAN-TAS-TIC. Weather mmm mmm tolerable. Shopping = because I just can't stand the fact that even some things that are MADE IN JAPAN is still more expensive than Singapore?

Trained 40mins to Shinjuku just to BLEND in and feel the Jappy's atmosphere. HUGE MISTAKE. Why?

1. Their train infrastructure is accesible BUT COMPLICATING.
2. They push and push just like those you see in movies.
3. You can't TALK in the train because it's rude. (HAHA But I just kpkb away)
4. Upon reaching the COMPLICATING & BIGGEST station Shinjuku, you feel irriated by the amount of people & the North-South-East-West exit/entrance.
5. Back to walking and walking.
6. Whatever I want, I can simply get it opposite my hotel which is 10mins walk away. (starting the first step from my room t the door step of the mall)



Nevertheless, it was still an experience and a lesson learnt. Hahaha! There's always a lesson learnt EVERY TRIP I go. I wonder why.. Alright, till next time when I'm BORED in my room again.

Gonna pack and bath and try my new clothes and put my mask and stalk on my boyf and lie on the bed and eat my chips and drink my coke and watch E! Entertainment(BEST TV SHOW EVER).

No comments: